NCLEX Review 3500 DVD and CD Program – an Unbiased Review
- It feels like you're preparing for the actual NCLEX-RN exams.
- Regular Version with Updates
- Almost 500+ questions are Brand New!
- The 5 Major Topics are included: Fundamentals, Pediatric, Psychiatric-Mental Health, Maternal-Neonatal, and Med-Surgical Nursing (Total 29 subtopics)
- Three ways to study: Pre-testing, Reviews and Testing Mode
- Used by colleges to train their junior and senior students.
- Compatible with windows PC/Mac systems (at least Windows XP for PC Systems)
Are You Thinking of Taking Your NCLEX RN Exam soon?
If you’re looking for a practice test environment that can give you the feel and familiarity of taking the NCLEX Exam, then I strongly recommend that you continue reading…
Practice Makes Perfect
This is not just a cliche that a lot of people believe in, but it’s something that will help you prepare for your exam. By being able to practice answering and phasing nursing questions, you’ll be able to improve your test taking abilities, sharpen your mind, and boost your knowledge in nursing.
What is the NCLEX 3500 Study Software?
This study software for the NCLEX-RN exam is a collection of 3,500 questions (500 of which are totally brand new questions) that covers the 5 main subjects covered in the nursing licensure exams.
All you need to do is start running the program by loading it up on your DVD drive and install the program. Once installed, you’ll be able to take test and practice sets with complete rationales to help you understand the reason and principles behind each answer.
When I prepared for my NCLEX-RN exam (which I passed at 75 questions), all I did most of the time was spend hours on my laptop and just take practice tests from softwares like these study guides.
What I noticed is that this has helped me become familiar in using computer testing. If you haven’t heard yet, the NCLEX-RN exam is computer based. There are no papers and pens, just a mouse, a computer and a monitor.
Another reason, I loved these types of study guides is because of flexibility. If I was taking a nursing review class, I would have to attend regular schedules and if you’re working or you’re busy, then it’s not even possible.
But with the NCLEX 3500 Study guide, I can open it up anytime (whether it’s 12AM or 3AM) and I can start studying right away.
Installing the software is pretty straight forward, if you have an Intel or AMD Computer, make sure that it’s at least capable of running the software. You don’t want it to slow down your review because the software is not loading properly. If that happens, the best thing to do is to grab another laptop or desktop, which I did.
Here’s the laptop that I used,but you can also checkout this desktop.
When it comes to the types of questions and mix, it has a broad coverage.
From easy items to more difficult and challenging questions, it tries to give you a sense and feel of how the exam would actually be (this has really helped me prepped for the test that I took last May). If you’re a results-junkie like me, you can even print your results to track your progress.
And another thing that I really loved when I first started using this software is it’s pre-assessment test.
This helped me create a baseline and initial analysis of where my knowledge is at when I first started reviewing.
And when I took this pre-assessment test, I knew that I still had a lot to study and review 🙂
* There’s a new version of this study guide: The NCLEX Review 4000 which has more questions (500+ more) that covers almost 30 topics in the 5 areas that are tested in the NCLEX-RN exam (funda,pedia,psych,ob-gyn, and med-surg nursing. If you’re trying to get one, you can get it here online.
If you’re looking for the NCLEX 3500 version, you can grab a copy here.